Frequently Asked Questions
About the use and reservation of our hotel
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in between 15:00 and 19:00
Check-out is until 11:00.
・You will be required to show your ID at check-in.
- Is there a curfew?
- There is no time limit.
You can enter and exit the entrance with your room cardkey.
- Is there a restaurant in the hotel?
- Next to the 1st floor of the hotel, there is a vegan cafe “VEGANS”.
We are basically offering Room Without Meals plan
- When will the cancellation fee be charged?
- In principle, 5 days before the reservation date: 50% of the tax-included room rate
1 day before the reservation date: 100% of the tax-included room rate Cancellation fee will be charged.
However, depending on the plan, the cancellation fee may not be charged until one fixed day,
so please check from the reservation site.
- Can children stay or are there any other conditions?
- Children are welcome (no age limit).
Children over the age of 13 are considered adults at this property.
* Baby cots will be prepared if you contact us by the day before.
- Is there an elevator?
- The hotel is a facility with only stairs.
- Can I use a credit card?
- We accept VISA, Mastercard and AMEX.
- Can I use smartphone payment?
- No, it is not available.
- Can I stay with my pet?
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do not accept accommodation.
- Please tell me the way to the hotel?
- When using by train
About 7 minutes on foot from Keihan Main Line “Sanjo” Approximately 10 minutes on foot from “Gion Shijo”
About a 7-minute walk from “Sanjo Keihan” on the Kyoto Municipal Subway Tozai Line It will be.
- About smoking
- Smoking is prohibited in the facility and in all rooms.
* Heat-not-burn tobacco and electronic cigarettes are also prohibited.
- Is there a parking lot?
- There is no parking lot. Please use a nearby coin parking lot.
About equipment and supplies
- Please tell me the amenities.
- ・ Skin care products (toner, milky lotion, face wash, cleansing oil)
・ Towels, slippers, electric kettles, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, razors
・ Equipped with a Dyson hair dryer.
- Is there a shower / toilet in the room?
- Each room has the following facilities.
・USB port in addition to outlet
・Toilet (washlet compatible)
・Desk (PC work is possible)
* There is no microwave oven.
- Please tell me the internet environment.
- Free wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) connection is possible.
Our service operations
- Can you keep my luggage?
- We can keep your luggage at the front desk. Please ask the staff about details.
- Can I use the service to ship packages from the hotel?
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do not currently handle shipping business.
- How many languages do you support?
- urrently only in Japanese.
Regarding emails, we support English and Chinese.
- Are there cooking appliances, cooking utensils, etc. in the room?
- There are no cooking-related facilities at the hotel.
- Do you rent yukata, pyjamas, etc.?
- Yukata can be rented for a fee (¥ 200 per piece).
* Pyjamas and nightwear for children are not available.
zizi Kyoto Gion
View on Google map
320 Furunishi cho, Higashiyama ku
Kyoto city, KYOTO
About 7 minutes on foot from Exit 2 of Kyoto Subway "Sanjo Keihan" Station
About 7 minutes on foot (500m) from Exit 2 of Sanjo Station on the Keihan Main Line
About 10 minutes on foot from "Gion Shijo"
Hotel zizi 2nd (provisional)
will open soon
ZIZI KYOTO Gion supports
the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).